Menu of Site Services
- Recommend system irrigation efficiency upgrades. Install upgrades as required.
- Create custom site-specific irrigation scheduling. Train on-site personnel in the implementation of schedules. Schedules shall comply with local water use ordinances. In many instances the savings we create offset our fees and are cumulative going forward!
- Install and calibrate SMART Control systems.
- Provide IA Certified irrigation system designs to mitigate system overspray
- Manage irrigation system via remote access technology. Augment on-site maintenance personnel’s efforts with specialized irrigation expertise.
- Recommend (ecologically based) landscape practices as necessary components of a water shed protection program.
- Certified Irrigation System Audit per Irrigation Association protocols
- Prepare a Landscape Drought Response Plan
- Prepare an Irrigation System Operation & Maintenance Manual (ISO&M). Integrated with the latest in sustainable, science based ecological practices. ISO&M integrates with material available through IE Media Channels.
- Act as client’s agent/advocate in dispute with water purveyor.
Posted on 05/19/2010 ? Permalink
Sustainability of Projected Water Demands Under Future Climate Change Scenarios Find out more.
Evaluation of California Weather-Based “SMART” Irrigation Controller Programs Find out more.
Soil Building – Improve Water Infiltration and Soil Water Holding Capacity. Find out more.
Irrigation Essentials’ Position on Landscape Water Use Policy Find out more.